We don’t offer hosting but we can recommend you one of the best hosting providers online.
Our websites are built using WordPress the best content management system, WordPress can run slow if you choose the wrong hosting company, that’s why we recommend you use Siteground.
We use Siteground to host our site and most of our clients who are new to hosting have taken our recommendations and are happy with Siteground.
Why choose Siteground?
Load websites faster!
- Industry average loading time: 4,7 sec
- Siteground’s loading time without cache: 1,7 sec
- Siteground’s loading time with cache: 1,3 sec
Siteground have used Pingdom to test the loading time of identical WordPress websites hosted on the 12 different hosting companies. The faster loading result for SiteGround was achieved with theSuperCacher switched on for the website.
Siteground can handle more traffic!
- Industry average hits handled: 2852
- Without cache we handle 3 times more: 8276
- With cache we can handle: over 230 000
Apart from loading speed, Siteground have tested how many hits can be successfully handled in two minutes by each of the 12 accounts with the same test WordPress website. The test was done with the help of the Siege testing and benchmark utility. The higher number of handled hits by SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.
Siteground keep your site safe!
- WordPress vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Joomla vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Both vulnerabilities: patched by SiteGround only
|SiteGround||All 12 Others|
Siteground tested a WordPress and Joomla related vulnerabilities announce publicly more than a 1 month before the test. On all 12 tested hosts both vulnerability were still exploitable with no problem. At SiteGround both were patched on server level at SiteGround in up to 48 hours after their public announcement: WPTouch vulnerability patch and Virtuemart Vulnerability patch.
Siteground guard you from your neighbors
- SiteGround was the first to apply isolation
- 3 of the tested hosts still not isolated
- 5 of the tested hosts could be better isolated
SiteGround were the pioneers in applying effective account isolation mechanisms to the shared hosting environment. Nowadays, most of the shared hosts apply similar techniques but it is still possible to see an environment that is not properly isolated.
Siteground pick up immediately!
- 4 companies had over 10 minutes wait time.
- Only 2 other companies picked up immediately.
- 90% of the hosts do not have non-US phone line.
When you call on the phone you usually have a pressing issue. Having your call picked up immediately is really important. Unfortunately this does not happened everywhere.
Siteground solve the issue in 5 minutes!
- 2 of the tested companies have no chat support!
- Avg. wait time on chat before pick up: 10 min.
- Avg resolution: 21 min.
- Only 4 hosts solved the issue in under 10 minutes
Siteground contacted the LiveChat of the 12 tested companies and SiteGround with one and the same simple request and recorded how much time was need for the issue resolution including the wait time before the chat was picked up.
Siteground first reply is in 8 minutes!
- Average Industry first reply near 8 hours.
- Only 2 companies are below 1 hour.
- No other company is below 10 minutes!
Siteground resolve more issues faster!
- Only SiteGround and 4 other companies resolved all the three issues.
- Average industry resolution time: 11 hours.
- iteGround average resolution time: 31 minutes.
|Host 1||55 min|
|Host 2||6h 20min|
|Host 3||10h 45min|
|Host 4||24h 90min|
|Host 5||3h 30min|
|Host 6||6h 30min|
|Host 7||9h 10min|
|Host 8||18h 30min|
Siteground asked each company 3 questions over their ticketing systems: one general, one WordPress related and one Joomla related. Siteground averaged the first response time and the resolution times for each company base on these three questions.